Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back to UK again!!!!Miss parents, brothers, relatives, and friends

Sometimes i ponder why i chose to go back to Malaysia. The main reason is really because I miss everyone, everything I had in Malaysia. The care, love and joy with my family for the 3weeks is the greatest birthday present i received this year. After 3 months of surviving alone without my dearest mum and dad with me, i start to appreciate my my parents have done for me. But after 3 weeks of happy moments in Malaysia, I am back to UK leaving alone again. If i havent chose to go back, i wouldnt have been homesick at this moment. If i havent chose to not leave UK for a vacation back in malaysia, i will miss all the fun i have for 3 weeks. in the whole of the 3 weeks, i spend each n every second wisely, either spending time with my friends, having meals with family and visiting relatives. Upon my return, my friends have gave me lots of fun and spend time with me going around to visit KL. Every morning, i have a variety of breakfast, for instance Nasi Lemak, chao kueh, mee goreng, roti canai, carrot cakes and etc. Those are my favourite food that I had always rejected to eat before I came to UK because they r really fattening. When you dont have them only you appreciate them. After 3 months of leaving these food totally, i start to miss them and when I was back I dun care how much weight I will gain from those food, what i know is i love those food and i appreciate each n every bite. This applies to my parents, relatives and friends. When I was in Malaysia facing them each n every day, i take myself away from the naggings of my parents, brothers' noise, and friends invitation for movie, party and etc....but NOW i miss my parent's nags, my brother's noise, my friends's invitation. Since i have chose this route there's no way that I can turn back. What I can do is to work for the best and ake everyone that cares, love and concern about me be proud of my achievement. I have always been saying that why isit so hot in Malaysia and what i hate is the sweat that flows all over my body and make me feel sticky. But when i m here, I miss the hot weather in Malaysia because it's too cold here. I have also met most of my teachers, Mr Tan, Mr Subra, Mr Umass, Cikgu Azman, Cikgu Subash and etc..All of them are my best best teachers who have helped me a lot through out. Though my spm result doesnt quite impress them, i believe this is not what that determines my future but it is what i m doing now tht is gonna determine my future..the past is the past and it can juz be a history to correct what we r doing today. Thts's all for now....Sue Sein miss all of you muackssssss..

No comments: