Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coming Back For Holiday

Well I am coming back on the 15th March basically to meet up with relatives that i have yet to see during the cny. i know they miss me a lot. Haha. So does my family. Well I miss my family, friends and relatives too. After receiving my spm result I was very disappointed because it wasnt what i expected but I have tried my best. What is over is over. Though i m saying that, in reality it's pretty hard for me to put this down. Well what i can actually do is work hard for my foundation and obtain the best mark possible. Coming back to Malaysia, I need to seek for my darling teachers help for my economics and maths which is one of my biggest problem studying here. Another possible factor that pulls me back to Malaysia is probably the weather. For the past few days, it has been a mess in the weather of the UK. It was raining so heavily and the winds are rather killing. Basically it's windstorming in UK the past few days. Guess what, I was blocked by the momentum of the wind and i couldnt really make my step home. Thus the past few days i have been taking bus home which has actually cost me a lot of money. From the city centre to Kingdom Mews the place i live, it's bout 1.35pounds per journey. Damn expensive. Anyway i look forward to meeting all myfamily, friends, relatives and most importantly my FOOD and the warm weather in msia. You all will also notice a new Sue Sein who is not like what she was in the past. A brand new girl who can at least cook and do some washing myself now. Haha this is what i find useful about studying abrroad. U are forced to be independent. I have time to type this because i m waiting for my turn to have my tutorial with my personal tutor Val Black. She is my writing teacher. Funny one. She always laughs at her own jokes but we were always amused with her way of laughing things. hehe that's all for now and i have to go for my tutorial now.. bye bye

No comments: