Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Leaving Malaysia really soon

After so long really it's tonnes of sweet and sad memories here.I have to finally leave my family, friends,teachers tht i have here.To start a new life in that lonely place without any freinds that i know and it's juz like everybody are of strangers to me..i do really miss my ballet friends haha the so called dancing queens coz there are lots of happy moments dancing with them and of course i never forget the concert we had last year.It was the most memorable one because all of us had to really organize the concert..The hours of rehearsals and discussions..Well what makes me miss this place is also because of my darling ballet students after teaching them for quite some time i start to love them and see them grow..Never love to teach ballet but looking at these kids growing and from dont know how to dance till they can actually is a really big satisfactation....Also the frens i have throughout the whole 17 years of life in msia...Be it friends in school, tuition , ballet and more....I will miss you all....Anyway best wishes to everybody..

No comments: